Sunday 9 June 2013

Sunday snippets

It's been a while since I wrote a 'Sunday Snippets' post so here we are with a few excerpts from my life over the last week or so... 

Visiting one of my favourite coastal places and these wonderful pastel beach huts


A sweet little commission I've been working on.  This papercut was personalised with their names and wedding date and then mounted onto the front of their wedding guest book.  It was stuck down using double sided tape, a sheet of acetate was placed on top to protect it when it was being passed round the wedding guests to sign and a border of fabric washi tape was added.  I think I held my breath the whole time I was doing it but was so pleased with the way it turned out.   


A little purchase of fabrics from Fabric Rehab for a few little projects I have in mind... 


Beautiful ranunculus from lovely friends that came to dinner last weekend 



It's been such a perfect week weather-wise up until today.  Today is a day for snuggling up with hot chocolate and a good book!  What Sundays were invented for!  



No comments:

Post a Comment