Sunday 4 November 2012

Sunday snippets

As much as I love photography and try to use my 'proper' camera as much as possible, nothing quite captures the moment like an iphone!  Here are some little snippets from my week... 

A lovely tranquil walk by the river with my little furry friend .  She looks like butter wouldn't melt but two minutes after this photo was taken, she chased a moorhen into the river and then rolled in fox poo... delightful!    



Tea and cake at one of my favourite hangouts


Sweet flowers from my neighbour for puppy sitting


Nice lighting in a shop


My Dad working on a little woodturning project for me - ooh, I'm very excited about this!  


Inspiration for an upcoming papercut


The Christmas edition of Ideal Home plopping onto my mat!


Eeek, only 51 sleeps until Christmas!  

Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment