Sunday 18 November 2012

Sunday snippets

Really?  Sunday again already?  One minute, I'm arguing with the alarm clock that it can't possibly be Monday morning again already and then here we are on Sunday night at the start of another week to come!  Madness, I tell you!  Ah well, it's been a lovely seven days and here are some snippets.... 

Crafting supplies for some Christmas goodies I'm working on... 


A trip to a wonderful Christmas barn...

... where I made a new friend!

Sorting and tidying of my writing desk


The best railings ever!  Cats!  Oh my.  
 

The little project my Dad was working on for me is now finished.  Aren't they beautiful?  I'm so pleased with how they turned out! 

Have a great week everyone and I'll try not to leave it seven days before I see you all again!  
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment